4:56 pm
Wednesday, 7 October 2009
MIA
say something! (2)
.
been M.I.A. (Missing In Action) for a while. looking back at my posts,
i usually will update my blog every week or so.(waa.. so no life meh ..)
actually got mounts of pictures waiting to be uploaded
and some stuff that happeneed over the week i want
to put up, but currently preoccupied with exam and my
housemates jus arriving a week ago!!! =D
tomoro psych exam, just want to passss.. can .. kua .
but also something to look forward to very very much ..
my FIRST GUEST to BELFAST arriving tomorrow morning!!!!
its none other than sweeeeeetttt smart pweeeety HANYING!!!
and .. will be busy with Annual General Meeting for Malaysian
Society on Friday night .. and birthday preps all weekend ..
and SWOT fashion show meeting on Sunday night..
*breathes*
okok get through one by one first.
till then, will continue MIA-ing for a while moree.

something i hope for ...



This year's love had better last

Heaven knows it's high time
I've been waiting on my own, too long
When you hold me like you do
It feels so right, oh now
Start to forget how my heart gets torn
When that hurt gets thrown
Feeling like I can't go on.

Turning circles time again
Cut like a knife, oh now
If you love me got to know for sure
Cos it takes something more this time
Then sweet, sweet lies, oh now
Before I open up my arms and fall losing all control
Every dream inside my soul
When you kiss me on that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet?
This years love had better last..

Cos whose to worry if our hearts get torn
When that hurt gets thrown
Don't you notice life goes on
Won't you kiss me on that midnight street
Sweep me off my feet
Singing ain't this life so sweet

This years love had better last..


.