1:10 am
Friday, 5 September 2008
let's play tag!
say something! (0)
Not particularly keen with these kind of questionairres... forces me to think and re-evaulate myself when a hard question is thrown at me. But.. its my first tag for my blog! wooooooooooooo....!!!! celebration...!!!

Should a thank you be in order? =D

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Before 30 preferably.. but i'd know when the time is right.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Napping and being LocoRoco in my dreams, happy and care-free forever, escaping from
the world! =)


3. If you have a close close close friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you
like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
Hm.. that person would't be my friend in the first place.. i'd keep a safe distance from that
person.


4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Err...seribu ringgit sebulan? rental kan..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To be a beautiful dancer.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Truthfully.. cannot lor. Food..water..electric wo..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family..

8. When was ur latest best moment?
Trip to ipoh with kevin to see our son, muimui.. explosion of love and care throughout our
times together..sobsob.


9. If there’s someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
unless he feels the same way...i don't take rejection lightly..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
1) fun
2) funny
3) friendliest guy in the world! =p


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Just to be kind to me, and love me for who I am..

12. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
The way he/she treats the people around her/him?

13. What is your ambition?
ambition def: a cherished desire
To care for people the best possible way as a doctor. And to forever be an artist..


14. Is anyone really perfect?
Nope. Everyone has their own imperfections and flaws.

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick ?
Happiness. It can never be bought with riches..

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My naivety..

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Kevkev, my boo.. & Aiman,my best friend..

18. If someone had found a path to immortality to be bestowed upon you in exchange for one of
your abilities, would you take it, and what would you sacrifice for it?
in the beginning probably i'll have the time of my life, but i know along the way sure
regretful ultimately...immortality just sounds lonely..


19. What is the best thing that had happened in your life?
....... =)


I should tag some people now right?hmm.. i tag... Jamesy! Kevin! Mui! Aaron! Kajen! Chingmei! Chingli! Ivie! Angelene! =D


alikato gozaimasta.. sayonara!!!