3:29 am
Saturday, 16 August 2008
thank u
say something! (0)
getting all set, all geared up for uk.. is a very MA FAN thing to do.. but there's a certain someone who has neverendingly(from time to time coupled with hesitation..hehe) helped me through the process of everything.

okok .. just a hint who he is... he likes cabaret.


=.=
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a candid one. literally scavanged my picture folders trying to find a solo picture of him..wat to do, he's always the photograper.
.
.
Thank u... for helping me complete my visa application.
.
.
Thank u... for helping me unpack my vista room, and helping to carry the boxes back to my place.
.
.
Thank u... for driving me to collect my visa, and driving up and down ipoh, round and round kl. eventhough u just slept 5 hours the night before...i know how frustrating it was.
.
.
Thank u.. for being patient sometimes while accompanying me to buy my stuff (i know how u hate shopping for other people's barang!)
.
.
Thank u... for taking me to our newly appointed ghost town to do my letter of good conduct..the weather wasn't helping at all. with its scorching heat, killing us slowly. like ants.
.
.
Thank u.. for driving down now all the way from ur pj place to mine, making u take away ur sister's car. i know u've been driving on and on (x100) for the past few weeks..
and thank u... for stealing every moment to be with me.. every single day since holiday started. it really means alot.. =)