5:13 pm
Saturday, 16 August 2008
random
say something! (0)
ok.. so this is how it looks like at 1.19am.. during packing frenzy..

.


boxes are filled with my books that i want to bring there.. although been filtering and filtering,its still so heavY!!! and in the semi-giant luggage bag>the left one< stuffed with lotsa lotsa clothing...whilst the giant luggage bag sits comfortably with only minute amount of stuff in it..

yes.. this is hand carry. how will i even pass through??

.

the seeming bed that i sleep on with accompaniment of ...stuff. just a pile of rejected clothes which i am not bringing with me. somewhere among the clothes, you can see a bottle of rejected Pantene shampoo also.. too heavy on my limited baggage weight sory!

.
.
And here are FEW items i purchased recently as well.. (there are more items,but i put in the bag already lar.. lazy to take out just for blogging..)
.

the cutest pair of socks that i had to get my hands on.. just rm8 in forever 21! cute right?was thinking whether the cashier keyed in wrongly, cos i thought the pricetag reads rm25.. just love love the cherries at the side! kawaiiiiii

.

thank u to someone who got me this bag.. muaks! >secret santa will never be revealed...kekeke< can't rid myself of my fondness to canvas and ruggard bags..though trend of leather bags is thrown at my face, tried to convert myself.. but the heart likeys what it likeyS! even my old momoe bag that's already dirty and torn and colour slightly fading, many has been telling me to just throw it and stop using it.. but i feel the bag just grew on me and became a part of me.

.and special request by angel to put my crocs in my blog (though she seen them already) supposedly to wear for hospital.. looks comfy? don't be deceived! devilish black crocodile! roar! my feet bruised already after wearing it whole day today walking around.. ish ish. probably have to soften the rubber more by wearing it more often? i hope so.. but socks definitely don't go with these.. =.=