12:32 pm
Friday, 11 July 2008
Delivery Day
say something! (2)
Birth of my new blog.. and its name.. carynbear!! welcome interesting and beautiful readers.. thank u for taking ur time to stumble (accidentally) into my space..
hoping for carebare as the name of my blog but apparently..there's existance of another of my species. i am not alone.. hehe

reason to start today.. i have promised myself to open up a blog once i settle myself, as in taken my results and am in a good enuff mood to rant rant rant! secondly, to prepare a channel for my friends to keep themselves updated about my time and doings while i'm at UK .. i shall miss everyone greatly. and MOST importantly, mui mui's blog's birthday is today!! now we share d same birthday already. celebrate togeder geder k my son?

tat's all for today.. hopefully this blog will sustain for a long looong time. muaks.

Happy Birthday CarynBear ... =)